Accelerate Your Career
Technology is changing the way we live, work and play. It’s also changing the way we learn. Our faculty are nationally known for their experience and insights into how Learning Technologies is changing the way education, learning, and training is delivered, managed, and evaluated. Our courses are designed to deliver upward mobility to your career and guide you toward a more successful future.
Our online master's program prepares graduates for dynamic roles in Learning Technologies in both academic and corporate settings.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Log in at anytime, anywhere to get an advanced education on your own schedule.
- Flexible. Courses are offered in multiple-length sessions, allowing you to graduate in as little as 12 months or take breaks between courses.
- Affordable. Each course costs about $1,100 for Texas residents – an excellent value for a master’s degree.
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. The M.S. degree is one of a few in the U.S. aligned with the International Society for Technology in Education’s (ISTE) National Educational Technology Standards (NETS).
How does this degree advance my career?
This program is a perfect fit for:
- Professionals in the corporate and educational fields who want to understand how technology can be used in teaching, learning and training
- Those interested in careers as instructional designers, managers of learning technologies, instructional systems implementers or course and training systems designers, among many others
- Students who will go on to pursue a Ph.D. in Learning Technologies
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate
Don’t delay! The next session starts January 16.
Did you know?
UNT's online master’s program in learning technologies is ranked 20th in the nation by TheBestSchools.org
UNT's College of Information has been named to the iCaucus, the executive body of iSchools, a coalition of information schools to advance the information field in the 21st Century.