Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Log in at anytime, anywhere to get an advanced education on your own schedule.
- Flexible. Courses are generally offered in 8-week sessions, allowing you to graduate in as little as 14 months or take breaks between courses.
- Affordable. Each course costs about $1,100 for Texas residents – an excellent value for a master’s degree.
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. The M.S. degree is one of a few in the U.S. aligned with the International Society for Technology in Education’s (ISTE) National Educational Technology Standards (NETS).
How does this degree advance my career? This program is a perfect fit for:
- Professionals in the corporate and educational fields who want to understand how technology can be used in teaching, learning and training
- Those interested in careers as instructional designers, managers of learning technologies, instructional systems implementers or course and training systems designers, among many others
- Students who will go on to pursue a Ph.D. in Learning Technologies
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate